If you or one of your children has been hit by a car, truck, or any other motor vehicle. We work hard to find ways to recover the maximum amount available to help compensate for the painful recovery involved in injury pedestrian cases, especially when small children are involved.
Our long experience with the investigation and proof of serious and fatal pedestrian accidents can help your family in such situations as the following:
- Pedestrian struck in a cross walk
- Drunk driver hits child on bicycle
- Delivery van or school bus collides with victim on foot
- Elderly person struck in parking lot or parking garage
- Careless, reckless, or distracted driver strikes pedestrian on residential street
• Fatal pedestrian, bike, or scooter accidents
At the Law Office of Hector Gonzalez III, P.C., in San Antonio, Texas, our lawyers' experience and relationships with law enforcement help us a great deal with the investigation of pedestrian motor vehicle accidents. Additionally, our familiarity with personal injury lawsuits over the years has taught us to look beyond the obvious, whether we're trying to establish a defendant's liability, or whether we're working with medical or vocational experts to calculate the value of your losses. Our goal at all times is to collect the highest recovery possible for you.
If you need help don't wait, contact an attorney immediately at 210-871-8827.